Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TO DO LIST: Products to Review

 instagram

My last product review was in August 2012-- can you believe it? AUGUST 2012! Since then I have bought more cosmetic products that I can remember or count. But thats good in a way right? Because that means I will only be reviewing those products that had made an impression on me!

Makeup:
Makeup is great. I enjoy makeup A LOT. Sometimes it is just the thing to make your day a little bit brighter. For example, when I am feeling really groggy, I always try to spend a little more time to put on some makeup-- it'll make me feel better and generally more confident that day than if I hadn't. If I feel shitty and look shitty, I would just want to spend the day hiding under the covers of my bed until I feel better! Here is a list of the three products that I have been frequently using this year:

1. L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black

2. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Gel Liner in Midnight Black



Skin Care:
Makeup is fun but I do not believe in purchasing high quality, expensive makeup all the time! Splurges once in a while is fine but I believe sometimes we can substitute in cheaper brands. Skin care, however, I take very seriously. Almost always pricier skin care products are more effective. Maybe not 100% of the time, but most of the time this is the case. In general, I am more willing to spend more on skin care than I am on makeup (ex. I would spend $50 on skin care but will be more hesitant on spending that much on foundation). Below is a list of a few skin care products I will be reviewing:

1. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM


2. Sewame PXE Spotless and Trace-Free Face Mask

3. Pure Tamanu Oil

4. Origins Super Spot Remover
5. Skinfood Parsley & Mandarin Spot Gel



Reviews will be going up in no particular order! I haven't decided which product yet but it is most likely going to be a skin care product. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment